Saturday, September 29, 2007

Vanilla Coke Discontinued in SA

This is sad, sad news. I have become so attached to Vanilla Coke over the past few years. This week, after a couple of times of seeing the lack of stock in the noodles place at UCT I asked what was up? Apparently both Vanilla Coke and Lemon Light have been discontinued in South Africa!

I'm happy enough drinking standard Coke, but I started really enjoying that aftertaste you got from Vanilla Coke. I haven't searched for any answers as I'm not that mad about it, but if anyone has any further information I'd love to hear what you have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I wonder if vanilla isn't a popular flavor there? ... That's my favorite kind of Coke personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...it's my favorite too. Perhaps they found out it causes cancer...well more cancer than allowed.

    ReplyDelete