Friday, May 30, 2008

China Booked

So I finally decided to go to RoboCup in China at my own expense, along with three of our lecturers and three other students. We're almost settled on flights and accommodation, although we still need to pay next week. We also need to sort out visas, which might be slightly problematic for me considering I went to the Italian Consulate to apply for a new passport when it was looking like we weren't going to China (they only take 10-15 days though).

We're flying with Emirates, departing on 11 July. We're in Suzhou until 21 July when we head back and stopover in Dubai for 3 nights, returning to Cape Town on the 25th. The trip is actually pretty reasonable, coming to about R11,000 for flights and accommodation.

21 days after we return, I hop back on the plane to Egypt for the IOI!

Suzhou, China

Dubai, UAE

No comments:

Post a Comment